Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome to the new world :)

Hi.. A new adventure of becoming an amateur blogger =D.. I've just created this blog and will try to make full use of it... hopefully with this blog, I could be an active writer, share my thoughts and express my feelings. .. To start a wonderful journey, a memorable step need to be taken and to start a great works, a nice idea should be gathered, as for that, I'll post things which i thing could benefit me, have moral lessons and good memories...

To start of, let me introduce myself, I am an ordinary girl, with an ordinary life. I have a family whom i love so much, everyday i thank Allah for giving me that greatest gift, they are my strength to live this life and do the best out of it, without them my life means nothing! plus, i have someone whom i love deeply, btw, this is my 2nd anniversary... haha, i wish this relationship will last til the end of my life. i also have lots of great friends whom i care and love dearly=P... their presence brighten up my life and colour my days... these three important group of people made me as who i am today.... thank you for always be by my side and bring out the best in me...

1 comment: