Monday, October 18, 2010

While They are Still Here

Why we always take someone who loves us lightly? I have a very simple answer for that; it’s because of our perception. I am saying this based on my own experience. I tend to believe that when people love me, the love will remain forever and it will never diminish. Have you ever experience this? For me, I have faced it a couple of times, when I had someone I love by my side, I care less about them, I was too busy with my tight schedule. However, without I realizing it, one by one started to leave me, the feeling of losing someone we love is so miserable. After that, I learned a lesson. Never take for granted of the people that we love. We may say, it is going to be another day to show our love to them, or I still can tell them that I love them next month, or even worse I can still express my love and gratitude of having them by my side next year. Think again, are we that sure? How do we know that there will be tomorrow, next month or next year? Sometimes, we can lose someone that we love just in a second. At one minute, they are happily talking with us, the next minute, they are just gone. Living us and this world forever. What else do we have? Only our memories with them. Due to that reason, appreciate whom you have while they are still here, especially our parents, siblings, family, friends, neighbors, teachers, and others so that there would be no regret. Treasure every moment that we have with them, show our love everyday and express that love through words and actions. Spend as much time as possible with them and make sure they know how thankful we are to have their love and having them by our side.



No comments:

Post a Comment